"We've used CS Systems as our technical support since we started in business over 10 years ago. From engineering call outs to assisting us with system upgrades and site moves, Adrian and his team have always dealt with us in a knowledgeable, approachable, friendly and professional manner. The only other business partner we have used for that length of time is our accountant - which speaks volumes!"
Andy Heggs, Director
“The relationship between the Juice Corporation Group and CS Systems has endured the test of time where they act as our principle supplier and support for our Design Team - MAC platform. They also provide back-up for the wider Mail servers and all that entails when our resident specialist is away. The reason - that under the leadership and management of Adrian Meadowcroft the support we receive from CS Systems is superb.
The service levels are sometimes challenging but the engineer is there like shot always with a smile and even more importantly, a solution. The advice when called for hits the target in a professional and unbiased manner, which is all too rare in the World of 2012!”
John Rose, Director Management & Resources
The Juice Corporation
"Studio Liddell have used CS Systems for the supply and ongoing support of our Server & Workstation hardware for close to 8 years. During this time we've found all staff to be extremely professional, reliable and extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise"
Andrew Jones, Director
Our client works in partnership with the NHS to deliver an enhanced free, safe, and supportive maternity service in the heart of local communities.
You have your own personal midwife throughout your entire pregnancy, birth and postnatal period. Approachable and knowledgeable, The midwifes are experts in maternity care and are able to respond to the unique needs and concerns of each mother and family - nurturing open, honest relationships along the way.
Our client developed this new approach to free maternity care because they believe that every woman has the right to receive the maternity care they choose and the opportunity to enjoy a more empowering and satisfying pregnancy, birth and postnatal experience. As such they required an IT solution that would enhance and support the way they work as an organisation and meet the remote working needs of their midwifes.
- Enable the midwife to have access to the most recent up-to-date patient information
- Allow the midwife to update patient information with the main database daily
- Allow the midwife to remain in the field/mobile
- Allow the midwife to order blood tests and communicate with Doctors and Hospitals etc.
- Alert the midwife in a discreet manor if the client has personal issues such as drugs, alcohol and domestic abuse
- Correlate government data.
Key features and benefits:
- Light portable device for ease of use and carriage
- Simple graphical user interface for the database
- Ability to link with both WIFI and 3G and to provide access to information when offline
- ‘On demand’ transfer of information
- Powerful and secure yet easy to manage back end
- Robust backup system
CS Systems delivered a solution based on an iPad based mobile device with a bespoke database linking to an Apple server with offsite backup via a tape unit.
|Case Study 2:
Studio Liddell are highly respected 3D animation company that regularly collaborates globally with some of the most respected agencies, brands, broadcasters and entrepreneurs to create award winning content.
They have also helped craft a number of popular and well-loved kids TV programs for mobile, tablet, on-line and broadcast applications. Their portfolio includes children’s TV hits such as Rory the Racing Car, Sky Babies, and Little Charley.
- Double the size of their network
- Install a new larger storage solution to cope with Studio Liddell’s requirements now and in the future
- Create a network that could cope with the push and pull of extremely large animation files to and from the animation terminals
- Create a network that could cope with a large render farm, allowing the rendering of completed work whilst not impacting on the day to day work of the animation terminals.
- Create an onsite data back-up solution.
Key features and benefits
- Extremely fast network infrastructure
- Expandable managed switch that could incorporate multiple network connection types and speeds
- Support for multiple IP ranges
- Network speeds in excess of 40 Gbps to core system architecture
- Provide a back-up solution of 18TB which can be removed offsite
- A 72TB storage solution with direct connection to the core system
CS Systems set up two networks with diverse IP ranges that connected back to the storage server via a 40 Gbps network utilising both 1Gbps and 10Gbps connections over copper with the facility to provide fiber to the desk as required.
The 72TB storage solution was replicated to multiple systems onsite in addition to core production files backing up to an 18TB native removable solution enabling a backup to be stored in a geographically diverse location.
As a business we have a diverse range of large and small clients covering sectors including education, manufacturing, digital and creative and professional services, as well as companies offering extremely niche products and services. This provides us with a broad frame of reference in both Apple and PC systems across a range of core services.
Our services are available on an ad-hoc, project or retained basis so why not give Barbara or Adrian a call today on 0161 872 0921 or click here.