Data is the lifeblood of most organisations. Emails, files, invoices, financial data, customer records, databases and documents all go to make up vital data that most of us cannot operate without. It’s crucial therefore that business critical information is backed up regularly to allow your business to continue functioning in the event of hardware failure or theft.
Storing backup data offsite offers a cost-effective, efficient and more reliable alternative to traditional tape back-up solutions. There is no capital outlay and installation can be completed in minutes.
Providing comprehensive protection, convenience and peace-of-mind, our secure offsite data back-up solutions feature automated daily back-ups, centrally managed multiple data replication and low monthly costs.
CS Systems offer a choice of five service levels suitable for a variety of data back-up and storage requirements and budgets. These are:
1. Offsite Back-up
- Nightly encrypted offsite data back-up to CS Systems offices.
2. Offsite Back-up (with Remote Access)
- Nightly offsite data back-up to CS Systems offices
- Synchronisation of data
- ‘Read only’ access available upon request should main server fail.
3. Cloud server for small businesses
- Access to Internet hosted server for file storage
- Daily back-up of data.
4. Offsite Archive
- Back-up once a month
- Data can be encrypted or not.
5. Offsite Continuous Data Protection
- Offsite mirror of your main server
- Near real-time backup should your main server go down.
Prices start at just £99 + VAT for 500GB (service level 1). Quotes can be provided for Data in excess of 5TB.
For more information or to discuss your specific Offsite Back-up requirements contact Barbara or Adrian today on 0161 872 0921 or click here.